The first page should include the paper title, the names and the complete mailing addresses of all authors, and the e-mail address of the corresponding author. Each paper should consist of up to 200-word abstract, up to 5 keywords. No page number should be printed. All the text, figures and reference must be between 4-6 double-column A4 pages with font size of 10 pts. Authors MUST use IEEE manuscript submission guidelines for their initial submissions. All papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format only, using the conference management tool. The submitted papers must not be published or under consideration to be published elsewhere.
- Accepted and presented papers will be published in the KICSS-2019 Conference Proceedings.
- All submitted papers must be original contributions that neither have been submitted to any other conference or journal, nor will be submitted to any other conference or journal during the review process.
- At least one author of an accepted paper must be registered as a full registration by the early registration deadline; otherwise, the paper will be withdrawn and not published in the proceedings.
- The order of the authors on the submitted paper must exactly match in number and order the authors typed into the online submission form.
Instruction for Authors
- Papers must be submitted via the "online paper submission system" on or before
July 31August 31, 2019 (Extended).
- All submissions should be camera-ready PDF files of 4 to 6 pages in length. There must be no password protection on the PDF file, and all fonts must be embedded. All submitted papers must be written in English. All submitted papers must conform to the double-column format of IEEE templates provided below.
- We provide a manuscript template file in LaTeX and DOC for authors. Please download and follow the guideline at IEEE website to write your manuscript. For LaTeX manuscript, you can refer to the guideline document.
- All submitted papers must include "Index Terms" following the Abstract. Each accepted paper must be presented by one of its authors in-person at the conference. The following steps show how to submit a paper for reviewing.
- Create an account and login to KICSS-2019 system as an author.
- Submit a New Paper